(#3)
Old
Karmafrog Offline
Moderator of the turnips

My Mood: Happy
Default 11-05-2007, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rabit@Nov 5 2007, 08:19 PM
I like the words. I think that some of the problem is that society has nothing to do with connecting with nature; nature of course being of GOD. Society is concerned with paving over nature and controlling it. Society teaches GOD through the instruments of society not nature. This is useless because all you will reap is society and things their of; IDOL WORSHIP basically.

At this point it is so absurdely disgusting to me that I function poorely in society. It's like I'm walkin around and everyone is buyin a lie they are being served a heap of shit and thinking it is mana, you know.

I know that when I have done hombleciya I, in my knowing I am part of GOD; but then I eat and time goes by and society works it's thread on me and I forget.

Walking a spiritual path is THE HARDEST PATH, I'm really getting a good taste of it now that I have asked for it. It's hard there is a seperation between the societally correct idol worship god and the humble GOD which is ALL !!

I am willing to make sacrifices to show this to people, I take it very seriously but most dont even care because their is a 7/11 around the way !
rabit, you are a scholar and a gentleman, and your words seem so infinitally true to me, even though I personally percieve "God" as being the collective consciousness, allthough there are paralells there. If nature is a construct of the "outside world", then it is clearly a construct of the conscious mind/God, if you are into the whole global skepticism point of view that is.
But yes, modern society is so afraid of finding out that the meaning to life is nothingness, that they have to try and detract people from the true path and cloud their minds with materialistic idealism. Fuck it, aslong as people have numbers in their bank accounts, then they generally don't give a rat's arse.

"Sure, and I can play make-believe that my cat turds are gold bricks too, but I doubt I'll be buying a mansion any time soon."
- Eliovore