DO NOT POST A TRIP DESCRIPTION
BOTH Must Be Completed to Finish Registration

Closed Thread

(#1)
Old
$incere Offline

My Mood: Mellow
Default Essay Submission - 08-20-2010, 06:18 PM

I want to join Dextroverse mainly to research DXM before I use it. I've got a bottle of pure Dextromethorphan HBr staring me down as I type this. I finished reading up on the FAQ and the only question left unanswered I have is how much do I take to reach the first plateau? I dont want to go past it for my first time.
I have an interest in DXM for a few reasons mainly to expand my drug resume, but I love psychedelics. They dont come around too much in Brooklyn, you might be surprised but its true.. No one says, 'ay man I got that Molly" or, "i got these tabs of acid." I dont know how many words this is or what else to say so I will tell you all why main-stream hip-hop is pure garbage.
Hip-hop cant really be defined, and if you can define it you probably dont understand it. Its a way of life that has been corrupted by the corporate world. Diluted and filtered through money-hungry record label executives destroying and polluting our culture for profit. When I turn on the radio I cringe in disgust at the pop bullshit they try to pass off as hip-hop. Anyways, enough with the ranting this should be 200 words. Maybe someone could help me out by telling me how much of this 118 mL bottle I should drink. I weigh 130 lbs. Peace
(#2)
Old
nigtv Offline
help you! help yourself!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 08-20-2010, 06:21 PM

not counting the last paragraph about hip hop or the sentence about the last paragraph. 116 words.

www.wordcounttool.com

(#3)
Old
$incere Offline

Default 08-20-2010, 08:36 PM

Hoesntly, that pisses me off. I just wanna look around the website. I thought the whole point of the essay was to make sure I'm a real person.. why do my eardrums feel weird lol.. im buggin off this stuff, iz pretty good
(#4)
Old
nigtv Offline
help you! help yourself!

Default 08-21-2010, 12:59 AM

Actually, the (re)Captcha is there to make sure you're a real person. The 200 word minimum essay is more a really simple task to check that you know how to write a short piece of text, and that you can stay on topic. It's much easier than you'd think, and having a community built entirely of people who can write the essay really bumps up the quality of the boards, I think.

On your question, I'd say it depends on your weight. If you don't want to do the essay yet, feel free to drop by the IRC chat. You can use the IRC link near the banner/head of the page, or use your own IRC client (mIrc is popular). Come by irc.dextroverse.org, and drop by #entrance. You may also want to check out the Wiki, which is still under work, but should be open to anyone to view.

You don't have to write it tonight, and feel free to edit the first post. only 84 words short! If you really really don't want to write it, and need help, come by IRC, I'm in #entrance and usually around enough to catch you if you come in there. The essay has a purpose, though, trust us.

(#5)
Old
$incere Offline

Default 08-21-2010, 10:01 PM

I want to join Dextroverse mainly to research DXM before I use it. I've got a bottle of pure Dextromethorphan HBr staring me down as I type this. I finished reading up on the FAQ and the only question left unanswered I have is how much do I take to reach the first plateau? I dont want to go past it for my first time.
Another reason I wanna join the forums is to read the trip reports to see who has had OBE's and experiences of that nature. All that spiritual stuff interests me.

I have an interest in DXM for a few reasons mainly to expand my drug resume, but I love psychedelics. They dont come around too much in Brooklyn, you might be surprised but its true.. No one says, 'ay man I got that Molly" or, "i got these tabs of acid."

After doing it for the first time last night, i really enjoyed it.. Maybe too much which kinda scares me seein as I have an addictive personality. Im 3 months 2 weeks sober from Xanax. I heard DXM could be used to help withdrawal symptoms from heroin. I dont know how true it is but it definitely intrigued me because sometimes the withdrawals hit me to this day. If DXM could curb some of the mental aspects I feel on some days, it would be great.

I also heard you could extract the DXM which I'd like to read up on. It would mean I woulnd't have to drink the amount of nasty shit you would normally have to, to get high.
(#6)
Old
nigtv Offline
help you! help yourself!

Default 08-21-2010, 10:28 PM

Many thanks! Approved.

Closed Thread