The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
Hot Rod Zoidberg Offline
Too much, the Magic Bus

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 08-09-2010, 01:05 PM

Don't worry, in this case karma is a bitch, because they will regret it when they have massive kidney stones.

Also, Mucinex and it's generic knock-offs are hard enough to swallow, can you imagine if you had that much and you use a lot of it? Your brain is going to associate that taste and smell with nausea and it's going to get worse every time those things hit your tongue. Seriously if I take Mucinex more than once in a while than I can't deal with the taste.

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188
(#22)
Old
Lucid Offline

My Mood: Dexed
Default 08-10-2010, 06:22 PM

I think it's better they were stealing Mucinex rather than the good stuff, as if actual Robitussin needs any more attention. Hopefully Mucinex will be seen as the drug used for tripping, and everyone will look down on that instead. Hahahaha. I still have no clue why anyone would want something with so much guaf. These idiots wont be able to steal anymore good DXM though, walking into any drug store for them would be an awful stupid idea.