The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Bhikku Online
ॐ ಠ_ಠ UVB-76

My Mood: In Love
Default 07-04-2008, 05:47 PM

I dexed in the gulf, it was a good time. :thumbsup:

black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand,
a thief, a reaver, a slayer,
with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth

(#12)
Old
nigtv Offline
help you! help yourself!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 07-04-2008, 10:04 PM

im actually surprised it hasnt become bigger of an issue already.

i also wish that they would have some sort of information hand out or something (the first time i ever had anyone official tell me that i should nt take dxm, but if i was going to only take dxm products, was after my third hospital visit involving it, even though i knew it long before, it was still shocking)

honestly if soldiers are going to take it, and they probably are since even if the px doesnt carry them a store will, at least make sure that the soldiers are either getting or have access to proper information regarding the safety of the topic...

but i guess the same could be said for most all drugs in all countries regardless of legality, but if you have people armed and fighting, trusting in one another for their own health and safety, you cannot have someone glowing on 1500mg during a raid or something...

i dunno i bet word spreads fast about things like this in the army/military/etc, and the situation could even (maybe) be compared to vietnam situation with heroin.

the USA is going to have 50,000 dxm addicted veterans on its hands in 10 years

(#13)
Old
SkimmerX Offline
Retired mods

My Mood: Confused
Default 07-05-2008, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith's Rain@Jul 2 2008, 12:46 PM
I stole that shit from the PX all the time...my record was four 8 ouncers. Ahh, the joy of taking from uncle sam.
yeah the px isn't even run my uncle sam anyway they were contracted out years ago.

GRAVITY- The ultimate recycling program. ^ ॐ۞ ۞ॐ
(#14)
Old
Xvall Offline
Diabolique ou Divin?

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 07-05-2008, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith's Rain@Jul 2 2008, 12:46 PM
I stole that shit from the PX all the time...my record was four 8 ouncers. Ahh, the joy of taking from uncle sam.
You're working for him you deserve it. :chug:

11:18 am, Greenwich Mean Time, December 21, 2012 AD.
" Ninety years ago I was a freak. Today I'm an amateur. "
(#15)
Old
Jesric Offline

My Mood: Confused
Default 07-05-2008, 04:46 AM

I'm currently in Tech School for Air Force Security Forces. It's a big thing here too. They actually test for dxm at lackland AFB.
Our commander actually said a bunch of stuff about CCC.

But as for the students. If you ask any student they all know about it..

Remember kids, only you can prevent teen cough medicine abuse!
(#16)
Old
Terraculon4000 Offline

Default 07-05-2008, 01:16 PM

Back when I used to live in Heidelberg, Germany (along with barack obama), dexing was a BIG thing for me and my friends. And plenty of others too.l

(#17)
Old
Barack Obama Offline
YEEHAW FUN TIME WOO!!!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 07-05-2008, 07:46 PM

I can relate to this first-handed, i previously lived on a military base in Heidelberg, Germany for almost 4 years, 2 of which i was using DXM pretty frequently, often with Hillary.

It got really, really big a while back, a lot of middle schoolers and high schoolers using it a lot, and now it's died down to just a pretty stable core-group of dexers.

And i'm a roll one, and i'm a smoke one, and i'm a roll one, and i'm a smoke one, and i'm a roll one, and i'm a smoke one, and now i'm out of my mind, that's what that smoke done.
(#18)
Old
libel Offline
Moderated Poster

My Mood: Brooding
Default 07-05-2008, 11:47 PM

On September 10, 2007, in a 6-year study, researchers led by John Paul SanGiovanni of the National Eye Institute, Maryland found that Lutein and zeaxanthin (nutrients in eggs, spinach and other green vegetables) protect against blindness (macular degeneration), affecting 1.2 million Americans, mostly after age 65. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce the risk of AMD (journal Archives of Ophthalmology). Foods considered good sources of the nutrients also include kale, turnip greens, collard greens, romaine lettuce, broccoli, zucchini, corn, garden peas and Brussels sprouts.[13]

Keep them muscles in shape..
(#19)
Old
tehding

Default 07-06-2008, 12:27 PM

I was in the Marine Corps from 2003-2007, in that time I first learned of DXM. It is huge. As for testing, dude I used to wash a box of ccc down with a 5oz bottle of Delsym before work. I was tested while on dex many times. That is the reason for its abuse. It doesn't show on the cheap test that the Marines administer. Not to mention the SACO only had like 10 percent of the unit actually tested. They would make us fill up the bottle, put our initials on it and put it in a box of I think 12, after this it would be sent by mail to be tested (if overseas). Out of those 12 only 2 would be tested. It is so easy to get away with because unless caught in the act you are home free. I do not recommend going to work with dex in your system. In 2004 we combat tested it, bad flippin idea. Nobody expected to run in to anything (convoy west of Baghdad). Definitely better to wait until nothing important is going on.
(#20)
Old
§əāИ ΜĉĐə√îŧŦ Offline

Default 07-07-2008, 10:30 AM

thats what my unit does.. collect piss from some and then only a few of those...lol^

i stopped dexing. beer is so much better i think.everytime id dex.. id just throw up and it was just buggin me lol