The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#21)
Old
Migbee Offline
think vast

My Mood: Relaxed
Default 01-23-2006, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Brooks said between January 2005 and April 2005, five males between ages of 17 and 19 died - one in Virginia, two in Florida and two in Washington state - from DMX the men had shipped to their states, she said.
DMX is a ghetto thug killa. Of course they died. He don't fuck around.

I dream of cherry pies, Candy bars, and chocolate chip cookies
We used to microwave, Now we just eat nuts and berries
This was a discount store, Now it's turned into a cornfield
Don't leave me stranded here, I can't get used to this lifestyle

(#22)
Old
timothy Offline

Default 01-24-2006, 02:43 AM

LOL DMX......
Imported from India eh? Maybe this is where some of the powder that people said was "odd" awhile ago came from.
(#23)
Old
mortifera2 Offline

Default 01-25-2006, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Void@Jan 11 2006, 12:57 AM
How many DVers actually started using DXM by dosing with powder? I certainly didn't!
I did. I've actually now turned to syrup as powder has become much harder to get hold of.

The powder i've always bought has originated from India , if that's of any relevance?
I never used the company previously mentioned though.

EDIT : Sorted out the quote.
(#24)
Old
doctordextro Offline

Default 02-07-2006, 09:18 PM

I got some powder from this company in Feb. or March of last year. Let me now also say that I was on Percocets then Morphine all the while I was Dexing.
From day one, I kept getting really bad headaches after taking this stuff. At one point I flushed about 50 or 70 capsules each 250 mg down the toilette. I thought it was some drug interaction with amitriptyline. later, I took the last little bit what came in my plastic bag. Sorry, none left but some residue on my Cap-m-Quick. Probably enough for a CSI type investigation.

I will throw my vote into the hat that the stuff was tainted. Bad bad headaches are what it did to me.

Oh for the days that I got an amber glass bottle direct from the lab and it was marked as 99.7 or 99.9 % pure.

"Boss...we got cats."
(#25)
Old
Arm Offline
Robotard

Default 02-08-2006, 06:57 AM

Damn, I'm glad I didn't order from Chemical API.
(#26)
Old
SuperCricket Offline

Default 02-17-2006, 04:46 PM

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle....eid=3667&z=3&p=

Quote:
"The autopsy report showed the boys died from ingestion of dextromethorphan and diphenhydramine, an overdose of the drugs," said Detective Bennett Walker of the Cape Coral Police Department.
(#27)
Old
silent voice of seduction Offline
Restricted

Default 02-17-2006, 05:07 PM

Aaaaargh. Something just told me they didn't die from the powder alone.
(#28)
Old
$H@P3$HYFTR3 Offline

Default 02-19-2006, 10:46 PM

dude why tha fuck do people not kno how to use dxm properly? how hard is it to just either sip a zicam cough max or an eight ounce? (or twelve) or make a 'stract?fuck wierd indian powderz. whatever happened to eating just a lil bit before going ape shit? since when was dxm not enough that you had to take fucking benedryl? never take bennadryl! its not a drug its a poison. if ya gotta mix, ya dont mix outta family, man! keep it incest: take trips with trips! not crack with heroin. shit. if anything makes it illegal, itll be these fucking corocidin pooptards killing their grandmas after raping them at crowbarpoint screaming gibberish or these foolz that try to take dxm to tha thug life level and mass sling it. such fucking irresponsibility.

i smoke crack til i die im a stay high

sig too large - asta