The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
xeon Offline

Default 09-07-2005, 11:26 AM

[quote]Originally posted by dawhiterabbit@Sep 6 2005, 07:04 PM
Quote:
'fat people on dxm running the mar

i dont know but you never seen me after pt the after dexing...you would think i was dieing...not to mention the uber sweat.
yeah i sweat horribly when i come down.

I found myself <span style=\'colorurple\'>going away</span>, <span style=\'color:red\'>Never</span> wanting to go back again.
<span style=\'color:red\'>Leaving</span> all my thoughts behind Searching for some <span style=\'color:blue\'>new ones inside</span>.

(#12)
Old
vapor Offline
IRC Operators

Default 09-07-2005, 01:29 PM

[quote]Originally posted by xeon@Sep 7 2005, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhiterabbit,Sep 6 2005, 07:04 PM
Quote:
'fat people on dxm running the mar

i dont know but you never seen me after pt the after dexing...you would think i was dieing...not to mention the uber sweat.
yeah i sweat horribly when i come down.
Diaphoresis in action! Yeah sweating like that is common on the come down from dxm. Nothing to worry about. Just drink plenty of water to hydrate yourself.

(#13)
Old
squidman Offline

Default 09-07-2005, 01:33 PM

In Layman's terms, clammy hands. it always happens to me when I adjust my mind with DXM

If you're stuck, just think ...."what would R2D2 do?"

<particles> wtf is a squidbot? how is it playing my music

<lucidistortions> propaganda minister squidman
(#14)
Old
Unnamed Offline
Unseen..Unheard..Unknown

My Mood: Blah
Default 09-09-2005, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by drdĒv€@Sep 4 2005, 07:24 PM
Stephanie U'Ren said the group doesn't know of DXM being a big problem in Woodward right now, but PACA is working to get the word out to parents so they know what to look for.
Sean Byrne, of PreventionWorkz in Enid, said he has spent time researching DXM.
"It's becoming a problem all over the place as more and more youth find out about what they experience from it," Byrne said.
well im sure now that all the kids of woodward know about how cough syrup can get em high now thanks to this article, it will become a "problem" in that place too.

...a few words should be said, even though I warn you, that by explaining these things to you, I shall subject you to a very serious hoax. Because if I allow you to leave here this evening, under the impression that you understand something (about Zen), you will have missed the point entirely. Because (Zen is) a way of life, a state of being, (that) is not possible to embrace in any concept whatsoever, so that any concepts, any ideas, any words that I shall put across to you this evening will have (concepts) as their object, showing you the limitations of words and of thinking. -Alan Watts
(#15)
Old
Starman Offline

Default 09-13-2005, 03:47 AM

YES!! A town I lived in got a mention at the DV!! I lived in Enid for 6 years and have been to Woodward on band trips. When I say band trips, I mean marching band competitions, not having a mass trip where we all try to play instruments. Did anyone notice that they mentioned Enid on Jurassic Park? Don't remember if it was 2 or 3 though. Unless you were actually in Enid, you probably didn't notice. Damn, this sure was a worthless post. My bad.

The MIGHTY LIGHT of ten thousand suns,
Challenges infinity, and is soon gone.

Probably the two worst times to go without your drug of choice are on days you have to work, and on your days off. -Stoned coworker
(#16)
Old
ltimmy Offline

Default 09-13-2005, 07:41 PM

there's a staaaaaaarmaaaaan waiting in the sky

zzz

http://www.psychotropical.com/ad_rev.shtml
http://www.psychotropical.com/maois_full.shtml

http://liveforevernow.com
(#17)
Old
Starman Offline

Default 09-14-2005, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ltimmy@Sep 13 2005, 06:41 PM
there's a staaaaaaarmaaaaan waiting in the sky
No not that starman. Ever play Earthbound on Super Nintendo? Everyone on this board should own it. The only phycadelic (sp?) RPG in existance. When you fight enemies the backround swirls and is all trippy. Plus it's an awesome RPG even if it weren't for that. It's set in modern times, unlike most RPGs that are set in the distant future or in medevil times. Go buy it! Only problem is that it's one of those games that you can only find on E-Bay for like $70. But it's worth it.

The MIGHTY LIGHT of ten thousand suns,
Challenges infinity, and is soon gone.

Probably the two worst times to go without your drug of choice are on days you have to work, and on your days off. -Stoned coworker
(#18)
Old
ltimmy Offline

Default 09-14-2005, 10:25 AM

Eheh, I've heard of Earthbound and thought about emulating it. Someday I will. However, the song is sweet.

zzz

http://www.psychotropical.com/ad_rev.shtml
http://www.psychotropical.com/maois_full.shtml

http://liveforevernow.com