The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
//.The_Unforgiven Offline

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default 05-01-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
"I don't know, I think getting involved with the wrong crowd of children,"
LOL PEDO HARHAR.

No really though, YOU DO THE DRUG. DXM doesn't force YOU to shoplift, so you, bearing the risks, get caught on your OWN account.

DXM is a chemical. Not a mystical-fucking-spirit.

"The DXM made me do it."

Sure it did, Johnny, sure it did.

Scientologists, Illuminati, 9/11, MK-ULTRA, Vietnam, CIA, NSA, FBI, Republicans, Democrats. Who's to trust anymore?
Create your stockpiles. Tomorrow is not far away...
(#12)
Old
Walkaway Offline
Alpha Nerd

Default 05-01-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
DXM is a chemical. Not a mystical-fucking-spirit.
The two categories aren't mutually exclusive. :P

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe, and...he's wonderful."
(#13)
Old
Bhikku Offline
ॐ ಠ_ಠ ̷̫͚̬ͣ́̆͛͛͛ͥͨ̇́̀d̰͎̥

My Mood: Amused
Default 05-01-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dextromancer@May 1 2008, 01:37 PM
was totally worth the trade ( ((d-_-) )
How did you get that backwards b? :P

(#14)
Old
ganja Offline

Default 05-02-2008, 06:12 PM

kids these days.... they're so fucked up. who drinks robotussin anyhow?

all day every day

©2010 $LAR MONEY $$$$
(#15)
Old
allegra Offline
a glorious existence

My Mood: Fine
Default 05-02-2008, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by torque@Apr 30 2008, 07:52 AM
you know she could have overdosed."
[/quote]
O NOES!!!

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff."
(#16)
Old
chella Offline
state of nerdvana

My Mood: Lurking
Default 05-02-2008, 07:49 PM

@.@ WeIrD @.@ wOrLd WeIrD wOrLd @.@

(#17)
Old
SonOfRasputin Offline

Default 05-03-2008, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jaytown@Apr 30 2008, 11:06 AM
I think they should take some of the dxm videos off of youtube. Just some of them, it gives people the wrong impression.
This is an interesting statement.

I don't direct this at you. Your words moved me to put this.

So maybe anyone who thinks this can see how God would like some preachers to rightly represent him, because it gives people the wrong impression (in my zeal I am guilty of this).

People can't see the good in DXM, it's clouded by misuse. People can't see the good in God, he's clouded by misrepresentation.

But like dxm, you get all or nothing. You get it for yourself, but you have to accept the ugliness that comes with it. DXM was given to all of us (I couldn't handle it), not just a strong sect of prophets who mandate rules of usage and ordinances as to what is and isn't acceptable. God is going to keep DXM here for those who are thankful for it. If anyone is not thankful, wouldn't it be right to take it as a cue that DXM is not needed? Thank God for DXM.

I'm glad God accepts me and all of my ugliness, and does not condemn me when I, in my ignorance, make God look foolish or ugly.
I'm glad those kids got to partake of DXM, something that we have all partook of, and that they have the freedom to post videos on youtube. I didn't know what DXM would do to me, I took it on faith; Neither did those kids know what DXM would do to them.

We all knew only that DXM was considered a good thing by others, and we trusted their testimony.

Andrew Ryan reminds us: We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.
(#18)
Old
Howard Beale Offline

Default 05-03-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jaytown+Apr 30 2008, 11:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaytown @ Apr 30 2008, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think they should take some of the dxm videos off of youtube. Just some of them, it gives people the wrong impression. [/b]

I think that some of those videos should be taken off Youtube simply because they are shitty videos that are severely lacking any sort of entertaining, informative, or thought provoking content whatsoever. Waste of good bandwidth, waste of the valuable time people spend watching them, waste of the photons coming out of your monitor and hitting your eyes as you watch the drugged idiocy unfold.

It's a good thing I don't have a hand in running Youtube, or there would end up being very few videos left on that site :winking_hitler:

<!--QuoteBegin--Major Tom
@Apr 30 2008, 03:29 PM
Who should? The corporation behind YouTube? You're saying that one of the few major open-source DIY sites out there should start censoring content that doesn't reflect well on your nasty habit?[/quote]

QFT. Kids will get high, kids will post retarded videos of themselves high, kids will not be in violation of Youtube's ToS for posting retarded videos of themselves high, kids will keep posting the videos and there really isn't much that can (or should) be done about it because it would set a nasty precedent for censoring any content that happens to cast an activity in a negative light.

Quote:
kids these days.... they're so fucked up. who drinks robotussin anyhow?

WASNT ME

</span><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Well I'm not going to leave you alone. I want you to get MAD!</td></tr></table><span class=\'signature\'>
(#19)
Old
VagueReality Offline
Propane

My Mood: Sleepy
Default 05-04-2008, 02:55 PM

To a former poster, anything can be addicting or habit forming if it is pleasurable to someone, including masturbation, energy drinks, or ripping ones hair out. Different people different addictions. But really, I used to wear diapers and crawled on the floor, does that mean dextromethorphan took my sweet little angel self away? No, kids grow up you stupid mother, and being emotional is a normal teen thing, not an addiction problem.

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188
(#20)
Old
simon Offline

Location: Coastal North Carolina, U.S.A. - In a 200+ year-old house -soon spending somenights@small sailboat
Default 05-04-2008, 06:45 PM

There may be an ingredient in your fried chicken called "fat." This substance can be what is the devilish secret behind your child being a fatass. Fatass people are a danger to themselves and cost taxpayers untold billions. Check your child's room for tell-tale signs such as crumbs of breading beneath their pilow. Common fat products such as one fatass child interviewed mentioned: "Oreos" are sold from vending machines owned by Arabs.