The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
Bevo Offline

Default 12-16-2004, 05:21 AM

This sounds like a good situation to let NATURAL SELECTION run it's course.

lol @
Quote:
think the bitch just wants some darvocet? sly.gif

YOU CANT HANDLE TEH DOGZEX
(#12)
Old
Nocturne Offline

Default 12-16-2004, 07:41 AM

Quote:
She said that after her daughter started Marion High School is when all of her trouble began.
Of course it did, none of the problems were there beforehand. It was all the damn high school's fault.

I hate how everyone needs a scapegoat. You'll never hear "The problems all began when I realized my daughter was a fucking moron."

The world is like a ride at an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are...
(#13)
Old
champaigne supernova Offline

Default 12-16-2004, 11:25 AM

I think her mom and my mom need to get together and take turns stabbing each other. Btw I've officially lost my mind. I was just woken up to the police standing at my door. When I answered the door they said, "Are you all alone?" I'm trying to think of any drugs I had in the house. I said "Uh, yeah, I just woke up and I'm pretty tired so what's the trouble?" One officer said "We got a call from someone saying you said you were going to kill yourself on your answer machine." I'm like "uh, for one we don't have a house phone and for two I've been asleep all morning."
THen one says "Your mother called and made the report, we're just makin sure everything is alright."
I lost it. I called my mom and bitched her out calling her a physco bitch ya ya ya then I realized the police were still tehre listening so I just hung up.
When people call my phone you see, and I don't answer, a recording of me plays that goes like so:
Hey its INgrid sorry i missed your call you can leave a message if you want but i probably wont listen to it and by the time i do it will be too late to call you back. thanks bye"
So MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS SAYING I WAS GOING TO KILL MYSELF. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SHE HAS DONE SHIT LIKE THIS AND I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANY MORE I'M LEAVING TODAY. I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHERE I GO I CANT STAY HERE ANY LONGER ITS MAKING ME CRAZY. I AM GETTING OUT-
-Ingrid

What a mess I'm in....
(#14)
Old
silent voice of seduction Offline
Restricted

Default 12-16-2004, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by champaigne supernova@Dec 16 2004, 11:25 AM
Hey its INgrid sorry i missed your call you can leave a message if you want but i probably wont listen to it and by the time i do it will be too late to call you back. thanks bye
Wow. How can someone mistake that for a goodbye-world message? It's not logical at all.
(#15)
Old
n__u Offline
the PCP shaman

Default 12-16-2004, 06:12 PM

I have a term for these kind of mothers. I like to call them Dr. Phil moms. They watch too much damn tv and believe everything they hear. My mom is similar, though she never went to the extent of asking the stores to take the nail polish dryer off the shelves. I mean really, they're not gonna take it off the shelves just because one person's kid did something stupid with something that shouldn't be used to get high on in the first place.
(#16)
Old
Tyutchev Offline
Book and Gun

Default 01-10-2005, 06:16 AM

Yeah, otherwise we wouldn't be able to buy nutmeg any more either.

this is not a quote by polio vaccine