The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#11)
Old
ranticalion Offline

Default 12-12-2004, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rfgdxm+Dec 10 2004, 12:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rfgdxm @ Dec 10 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tripp420@Dec 8 2004, 04:06 AM
Since when are DXM and ecstacy new drugs? I wouldn't call things that have been around since the 1940s and 70s new.
Please, don't confuse the issue with facts. I've got a Patti Smith MP3 on my site mentioning getting high on DXM from the 1970s. While Ecstasy did become popular in the last decade or so, many people have been getting high on DXM before the general public ever heard of MDMA. [/b][/quote]
I think we're pretty much saying the same thing. What I was trying to say, is that this article says that these are new drugs, when they obviously aren't. They just haven't been in the media as much as other drugs, and since they are just recently coming to the public's attention, everyone thinks they're new.
(#12)
Old
psilokid Offline

Default 12-13-2004, 05:38 PM

everybody at my school knows about robotrippin and stuff, most know that i *did* that, hehehe, i told them all i quit, and they believed me, heh

i was sittin, waiting, wishing, you believe'd in superstitions
(#13)
Old
Tyutchev Offline
Book and Gun

Default 12-14-2004, 04:21 AM

I hate when the media mentions DXM.

If some news show seizes on it as the 'Scare Story of the Month' ('Are YOUR Kids Getting High on Cough Syrup?') DXM could be taken out of our favourite pharmaceutical products.

And that would suck.

People should keep it a secret.

this is not a quote by polio vaccine
(#14)
Old
darklife Offline
Weeeeeeee!

My Mood: Gay
Default 12-22-2004, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyutchev@Dec 14 2004, 03:21 AM
I hate when the media mentions DXM.

If some news show seizes on it as the 'Scare Story of the Month' ('Are YOUR Kids Getting High on Cough Syrup?') DXM could be taken out of our favourite pharmaceutical products.

And that would suck.

People should keep it a secret.
Sadly I agree with you on that last part. An old quote- A person is smart but people are stupid.