The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#1)
Old
drdªv€

Default 12-16-2004, 09:59 AM

Five Lynnwood High School freshmen were taken to local hospitals yesterday after they apparently overdosed on an over-the-counter cold medication.

The students were being observed at Stevens Hospital in Edmonds and Providence Everett Medical Center and were expected to recover, an Edmonds School District spokesman said.

Yesterday morning, a teacher noticed that several students appeared ill. When questioned, they admitted they'd swallowed large amounts of Coricidin Cough & Cold medicine.

The medication contains dextromethorphan, sometimes used recreationally as a psychedelic, though another ingredient in the drug — acetaminophen — can cause liver toxicity when taken in large amounts. Emergency services were called and the students transported to the hospitals.
Link:http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/loca...71_dige15m.html
(#2)
Old
libel Offline
Moderated Poster

My Mood: Brooding
Default 12-16-2004, 10:51 AM

rofl corotards
(#3)
Old
drdªv€

Default 12-16-2004, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by drdªv€@Dec 16 2004, 08:59 AM
The medication contains dextromethorphan, sometimes used recreationally as a psychedelic, though another ingredient in the drug — acetaminophen — can cause liver toxicity when taken in large amounts.
I am impressed, it is accurate, lol.
(#4)
Old
cindowsxp Offline

Default 12-16-2004, 01:57 PM

This reminds me of when my parents found out I had a pill maker and a few empty 100g canisters of dxm. He printed out stuff from here and like 5 other sites on coricidin deaths and abuse. I kinda laughed, was fun.

-Blue Media Technologies, LLC
-Kreative Networks, LLC
-Particle Cities
(#5)
Old
rT::3000 Offline
currently out of mind

Default 12-16-2004, 03:27 PM

Coricidin - Turning people into complete morons and suppressing the occasional cough since 1983.

i am teh pancake apocalypse
(#6)
Old
Satchfan Offline

Default 12-16-2004, 10:45 PM

You know the scary part is half these kids dont know what dxm is... They just know they can take a bunch of coricidin and get fucked up... I knew a kid who used to abuse coricidin everyday 16 fuckin' pills a day... The only thing it did for him was send him to an early grave cuz it ate his stomach lining and he couldnt eat or drink a damn thing without vomiting blood..

P.S. RiP Chris