The Dextroverse

DXM-related News Dextromethorphan-related news. This particular section is publicly viewable. Feel free to post comments.

(#1)
Old
drdªv€ Offline
Peripatetic Scholar

My Mood: Amused
Default Some cough medicines maybe become off-limits to NJ kids - 11-21-2011, 05:37 PM

TRENTON — The New Jersey Legislature may restrict sales of a widely used cough suppressant.Dextromethorphan or DM is an active ingredient in 100 over-the-counter medicines like NyQuil, Robitussin and Dimetapp.
But it’s also used recreationally as a hallucinogen.
Lawmakers on the Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee will consider legislation banning the sale of products containing DM to anyone under age 18 and requiring retailers to keep medicines with DM beyond the reach of consumers.
Fines would be $250 for the first offense, $500 for the second offense and $1,000 thereafter.
Monday’s hearing will be the bill’s first.
Similar legislation stalled in the Assembly in 2009.
A federal panel of medical experts recommended last year that medicines containing DM continue to be sold over-the-counter despite increased abuse among teenagers

Know your drug, know your dose, know your source & know yourself...
You're only as old as the woman you feel...
I've spent a lot of money on good drugs, hot chicks and fast cars.
The rest I just squandered...

(#2)
Old
vidmnjva Offline
Tigerblood

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 11-21-2011, 06:00 PM

Good, Jersey kids shouldn't be allowed to do DXM, or anyone in Jersey.

i've considered putting drugs in my hoo-ha many times. but i'm afraid it will burn. i accidentally had hot sauce wiped onto my downstairs lips and i thought i was gonna die. - Maggot Tits
(#3)
Old
MaslowK Offline
A Skyline's Severance

My Mood: Goofy
Default 11-22-2011, 03:51 AM

I don't get it. Maybe just because I've been getting carded for tussin for several years now but yeah, how is this news?

'Yeah man I tell ya what man that dang ol’ internet man you just go in on there and point and click talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there man just go click click click click click it’s real easy man."
(#4)
Old
aonbyte Offline

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 11-22-2011, 10:44 PM

Anything can be news. I think this article is pointing out that an actual law is being put into effect to prohibit underaged sale of dxm crap. Before only some stores like walgreens carded people but they weren't under any legal obligation.