View Single Post
(#2)
Old
VagueReality Offline
Propane

My Mood: Sleepy
Default 10-28-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
1 in 10 teens - more than 2.4 million young people - report having abused over-the-counter cough medicines to get high.
Never did they survey me, no sir.

Quote:
Celebrity medical personalities are starting to notice these startling numbers. Recently Dr. Drew Pinsky, host of the popular radio show “Loveline” and the star of the VH1 hits “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew” and “Sober House,” announced that he was joining the national Five Moms Campaign whose goal is to further educate parents and legislators about the dangers of cough medicine abuse.
Celebrities? Oh boy! Who else is more qualified to handle the complex issue of drug use! Wait...

Quote:
consisting of DXM, Fentanyl (a prescription narcotic) and marijuana.
Of course an opioid and DXM is dangerous, but that doesn't make DXM alone significantly dangerous. Also, drug/chemical names are not fucking capitalized, you do not know how many of my edits on Wikipedia are just correcting that annoying mistake.

Quote:
Tragically, a number of our clients never arrive due to an accidental overdose before coming to our facility, trying to get that last ‘high’ not realizing how dangerous over-the-counter drugs are.
Elaborate or shut the fuck up.

Quote:
The majority of those starting with DXM believed it was safer and not addictive because they had bought it in the local pharmacy and then progressed to mixing it with other drugs and alcohol.
Oh great, they found the stupid and ignorant drug users and based all DXM users as such. Also for the last time, ethyl alcohol (ethanol) is a drug.

(Found my old signature I made)
My YouTube account - My Wikipedia account

My facebook (clicky clicky)
Total money donated to Dextrovese: $188