The Dextroverse

The Dextroverse (http://dextroverse.org/forums/index.php)
-   DXM-related News (http://dextroverse.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Teen says she had seizure at school after overdosing on cough medication - Sun-Sentin (http://dextroverse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=63051)

void 12-08-2009 08:40 AM

Teen says she had seizure at school after overdosing on cough medication - Sun-Sentin

Teen says she had seizure at school after overdosing on cough medication - Sun-Sentinel.com
12-08-2009 08:03 AM

Read Full Article Here...

(This thread was automatically posted from Google's RSS feed for news articles containing the term 'Dextromethorphan')

She took triple c's. This article is dangerous.

Hamster 02-08-2010 04:03 PM

We are sorry, but the server is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later.

can some one copy and post the article as a reply?

sense 02-09-2010 01:44 AM

man fuck hamsters

Durandal 02-09-2010 02:51 AM

I honestly think they just need one generic story with fill-in-the-blanks for all these teens who do something stupid and say it messed up their lives.

Whether it's drugs, sex, abortion, or whatever, they can just fill in it in the blanks.

It all sounds the same and it will always be the same.

It's pathetic.

Hamster 02-09-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sense (Post 900320)
man fuck hamsters

I really don't understand your hate towards hamsters.
It seems like you have such a interesting fun filled life that you follow me around and quote posts i make with petty little insults.

LBDex 02-09-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durandal (Post 900329)
I honestly think they just need one generic story with fill-in-the-blanks for all these teens who do something stupid and say it messed up their lives.

Whether it's drugs, sex, abortion, or whatever, they can just fill in it in the blanks.

It all sounds the same and it will always be the same.

It's pathetic.

Drove it home.

Good point my friend.

WMW 02-09-2010 08:40 PM

I doubt these stories even make a difference. A few people are having nightmare experiences with bad DXM preps not a big deal me thinks. I mean, how many people abuse prescription drugs? Not like they are going away, waaaay too much money invested.

And I still havnt run into anyone who knows anything about DXM.

LBDex 02-09-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WMW (Post 900594)
I doubt these stories even make a difference. A few people are having nightmare experiences with bad DXM preps not a big deal me thinks. I mean, how many people abuse prescription drugs? Not like they are going away, waaaay too much money invested.

And I still havnt run into anyone who knows anything about DXM.

"to get it really goin' they mix that dmx with alcohol and there you go"-general consensus on dxm around here. I really cannot understand why so many people don't recognize the abuse potential in dxm.. but hey, fuck 'em. I'll certainly take advantage of that fact for (probably) years to come.

DiSsA-sociation 02-15-2010 03:41 AM

i feel you WmVW or i mean MWm WmW you have a tricky name sur!
cxvc vccvvxvxvxcvxcvxc:rudine: yo!