• What is your interest in DXM?
• A Minimum of 200 words

DO NOT POST A TRIP DESCRIPTION
Must Be Completed to Finish Registration

(#1)
Old
SiEkO Offline

Thumbs up Intro to the DXM universe - 12-05-2011, 10:10 PM

Well I am not just one person. I am currently writing for a group of friends in what we call "The Basement".There's Louis(Ginger), Rondel(Ginger #2), and Autumn(Not ginger but loves the first one). First off we want to branch out to other recreational DXM users and share ideas on life, politic,morals and all that jazz. Second from what blogs that I,Louis, read I feel I have plenty to offer to other people in terms of advice and just good conversation. Rondel is a spiritual sort of person who wishes to bring whatever he can offer to anyone else willing to learn or listen.Autumn is there for writing about the sexual trips in very vivid detail. So we have so much to offer the dextroverse :P Our interest in DXM is just spiritual and mental enlightenment while just dealing with our individual lives till we meet on the weekends and enjoy just a good time.

Last edited by SiEkO; 12-05-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Not 200 Words
(#2)
Old
spacecataz Offline
moonchild

My Mood: Cheeky
Default 12-09-2011, 02:26 AM

Well, you're about 40 words short of the essay requirement. Please elaborate on your experiences more.

Also, I have to ask, why do you guys all want to share an account? Why not make separate accounts for each person since you all have experiences unique to yourself that you'd like to relate to others?

nullumst iam dictum quod non sit dictum prius.
(#3)
Old
Thelonious Cunt Offline
Cunt Mafia Godfather

My Mood: Brooding
Default 12-30-2011, 12:34 AM

Just FYI, if this isn't replied to and/or the entrance requirements aren't met by January 9th (~30 days), I'm going to close this and you'll have to reapply.

"As burns this saint, so will burn my soul. I enter alive and I will have to get out dead."