The Dextroverse

The Dextroverse (http://dextroverse.org/forums/index.php)
-   DXM-related News (http://dextroverse.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Sick Students OD On Over-The-Counter Cold Meds - CBS 4 (http://dextroverse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65518)

void 04-20-2010 01:10 PM

Sick Students OD On Over-The-Counter Cold Meds - CBS 4

Sick Students OD On Over-The-Counter Cold Meds - CBS 4
04-20-2010 01:04 PM

Read Full Article Here...

(This thread was automatically posted from Google's RSS feed for news articles containing the term 'Dextromethorphan')

Dekko Tei'moku 04-22-2010 05:16 PM

This makes me want to vomit...seriously. My stomach hurts :(

On a more sarcastic asshole note—it's 4/20 you retards, not 11/11!

Durandal 04-22-2010 05:25 PM

Yeah, let's not mention the true dangerous chemical that caused them to OD.

Oh, while we're at it, let's use one, totally non-biased source for information.

torque 04-22-2010 05:28 PM

The TV clips were surreal. Everyone was trying to lay the blame on someone else — "It's the teachers' fault, the parents should have known, the school is responsible." Damn it, the kids themselves should have known better. Group tripping in high school is pretty dumb, and there's no excuse for OD-ing on CCC's. They could have learned that in a five minute web search. :shake:

Dekko Tei'moku 04-22-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torque (Post 922763)
The TV clips were surreal. Everyone was trying to lay the blame on someone else — "It's the teachers' fault, the parents should have known, the school is responsible." Damn it, the kids themselves should have known better. Group tripping in high school is pretty dumb, and there's no excuse for OD-ing on CCC's. They could have learned that in a five minute web search. :shake:

Yeah seriously. It's not the parents' fault, nor the teachers. They don't know about DXM—teenagers do! If they had any respect for themselves they would give google two minutes of their time! URGH I'm so happy none of these idiots are in my high school, cause I'd school them faster than you can say Timbucktu :p

nigtv 04-22-2010 06:28 PM

Any reason he is autoposting these into new posts in this thread rather than new threads?

torque 04-22-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigtv (Post 922790)
Any reason he is autoposting these into new posts in this thread rather than new threads?

That was my executive decision, nig. I figured that when one incident generated umpteen stories it made sense to consolidate them. I've also deleted a bunch that seemed repetitive. If the consensus is that the members would rather have them all as independent threads I won't bother doing this anymore. Let me know what you think, okay?

nigtv 04-22-2010 08:33 PM

oh wow I didn't see that they were all for the same incident. Smart move!

multiples of zero 04-22-2010 09:01 PM

what a bunch of ass hats.

giantnightmares 04-22-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multiples of zero (Post 922864)
what a bunch of ass hats.

QFT