The Dextroverse

The Dextroverse (http://dextroverse.org/forums/index.php)
-   DXM-related News (http://dextroverse.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Brittany Murphy's Full Autopsy Report Revealed: New Details On Her Drug Use - Radar O (http://dextroverse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=64601)

void 02-25-2010 04:50 PM

Brittany Murphy's Full Autopsy Report Revealed: New Details On Her Drug Use - Radar O

Brittany Murphy's Full Autopsy Report Revealed: New Details On Her Drug Use - Radar Online
02-25-2010 05:32 PM

Read Full Article Here...

(This thread was automatically posted from Google's RSS feed for news articles containing the term 'Dextromethorphan')

Durandal 02-25-2010 07:49 PM

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt with this one.

It pisses me off how they label out vicodin from the cough/cold medicine. Hydrocodone is used for severe coughs as it makes an excellent antitussive and apparently she had pneumonia.

Honestly, with that combination, I bet she did OD accidently and possibly wasn't abusing. Like I said, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt because I liked her and am sick of hearing all these prescription drug OD stories and the media's response to it. Taking that combination of drugs even not on a recreational level and being in poor health with lung problems possibly caused her to suffocate.

I'm just guessing and honestly, it's the people who prescribe all the shit who should be blamed. The drugs themselves aren't bad but when you have little information and your doctor is giving tons of different types of pills, there's bound to be an interaction and problem caused by it. Stop blaming the drugs and blame the prescribers.

Jesus.

RIP

EDIT: Spelling mistakes.

Sami Philadelphia 02-27-2010 10:10 AM

The comments are awe-inspiringly disgusting.
Ugh.
People are so rude and cruel these days, why we're even in this poor girls business, and why her toxicology report has to be blasted across the internet to nosey ignorant propaganda sucking idiots like US, is ridiculous.

I really hate this for her family, all this negative exposure during a time of grieving.
Do people know a Husband lost his wife?
A mother lost her daughter?
It's DEATH people, I don't know if people really understand how serious and taunting death is. A memoryless eternity in black, thats not something to scoff at.

White Blue Mushrooms 02-27-2010 09:52 PM

it says oddly Meth was found but no "illegal drugs?."

LBDex 02-27-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Blue Mushrooms (Post 907973)

yeah what the fuck. but also, methamphetamine can be prescribed legally.

but still :crazy: . whether or not she was trying to abuse her medicine, what business is it to us? what's done is done, move on, and don't make it worse for those that were close to her.

900mg Janus 02-28-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sami Philadelphia (Post 907839)
The comments are awe-inspiringly disgusting.
Ugh.
People are so rude and cruel these days, why we're even in this poor girls business, and why her toxicology report has to be blasted across the internet to nosey ignorant propaganda sucking idiots like US, is ridiculous.

I really hate this for her family, all this negative exposure during a time of grieving.
Do people know a Husband lost his wife?
A mother lost her daughter?
It's DEATH people, I don't know if people really understand how serious and taunting death is. A memoryless eternity in black, thats not something to scoff at.

^^^^--- this reminds me of this >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Adzigari 03-02-2010 10:43 AM

You guys are missing the most important point! This is an AMERICAN celebrity we're talking about here! We HAVE to know EVERYTHING that happens with them and make a HUGE deal about it! OMG Im going to watch American Idol now!!

nitrum 03-03-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Blue Mushrooms (Post 907973)

The CNN report says it was L-methamphetamine. This is the inactive legal form found in vicks inhalers.

mans/laughter 03-03-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrum (Post 909289)
The CNN report says it was L-methamphetamine. This is the inactive legal form found in vicks inhalers.

don't tell me she was doing vicks...I wouldn't have much sympathy if she was swallowing vicks inhaler cottons

LysergicAcidDiEthylAmide 03-04-2010 12:32 AM

when it says meth was found i just thought about how she was in spun