The Dextroverse

The Dextroverse (http://dextroverse.org/forums/index.php)
-   DXM-related News (http://dextroverse.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FDA warns P&G for adding vitamin C to Nyquil - The Associated Press (http://dextroverse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62008)

void 10-14-2009 04:21 PM

FDA warns P&G for adding vitamin C to Nyquil - The Associated Press

FDA warns P&G for adding vitamin C to Nyquil - The Associated Press
10-14-2009 04:11 PM

Read Full Article Here...

(This thread was automatically posted from Google's RSS feed for news articles containing the term 'Dextromethorphan')

nina 10-14-2009 06:45 PM

Those bastards are putting Vitamin C in my cold medicine!?!?11 ....VITAMIN C!?

I AM OUTRAGED

admiral crunch 10-14-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina (Post 862594)
Those bastards are putting Vitamin C in my cold medicine!?!?11 ....VITAMIN C!?

I AM OUTRAGED

i would like to keep my dex pure. i do not want my health to improve as my mind withers away..

LBDex 10-21-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonymac3112 (Post 862608)
i would like to keep my dex pure. i do not want my health to improve as my mind withers away..

Who the fuck abuses Nyquil?

Adzigari 10-21-2009 02:43 AM

....but my mom told me to drink OJ when I'm sick cause of the Vitamin C. SHE LIED TO ME!!!

LBDex 10-21-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adzigari (Post 864751)
....but my mom told me to drink OJ when I'm sick cause of the Vitamin C. SHE LIED TO ME!!!

Food for thought.

Would you rather listen to your mother or the FDA?

Nivra ha-Rishon 10-21-2009 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBD (Post 864757)
Food for thought.

Would you rather listen to your mother or the FDA?

What if your mother works for the FDA?

Nivra ha-Rishon 10-26-2009 08:54 AM

Honestly though this is +1 for the Trudeau camp, and all the hysterical hippies who think antibiotics are evil and that Socrates' infamous quote about 'food and medicine' plus yoga and biofeedback therapy being all one needs to be healthy.

I mean, I'm not going to take Nyquil anytime soon, and even with a single vitamin or nutrient its still probably worse for you and will only help if you need sleep or to alleviate (not cure) symptoms, and all those people are quacks, but this is horseshit. Fuck the FDA.

Nivra ha-Rishon 10-26-2009 09:05 AM

But in mere point of fact, actually, Proctor and Gamble is a Satanic company anyway. Who knows what they would have actually added to this particular product under the guise of "Vitamin C." Satan juice? This would have been their revenge for having to change their logo! So either the FDA is evil because they attempt to vilify one of mother nature's cold-crushers(albeit in a synthetic form in this case), or they are actually stamping out an evil and, knowing the moon-and-stars logo and what its about, want to minimize the damage P&G wishes to inflict upon the populus via some secret Black-Magickal secret agents...... Sekret like Sucrets....