Server: irc.dextroverse.org
Ports: 6667 or 7000 SSL: 6697 or 9999
Room: #dextroverse

DV IRC How-To || mIRC Chat Link
Dextroverse Donations!
$65.00$100.00
Our goal is $100.00 in monthly donations to pay for the server costs
We currently have $65.00 per month.
Donate $5.00/month via PayPal || Full Donation Information || Make a One-Time Donation
SITE NEWS: Incriminating Pictures & Your Safety
Be a part of the Dextroverse DXM Community!
Registration is free and only takes a moment!
Choose a Username and Password, Login, Write a Short 200-Word Introduction, and Join the Community!

- Gain Access to 15+ Member Only Forums!
- Be able to Reply and Post New Topics!
- Comment on Latest DXM News!
- Access to a Private Messenger!
- Access to your own Control Panel!
- Be able to create your own Profile!
- Set your own options of how to view the forums!
- Use Many More Member Features!
( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar
Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Children's Deaths Lead To FDA Hearing On, Cough Medication's Efficacy in Children
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
AdultSWIM
Posted: Oct 28 2007, 07:42 AM

Third Plateau

Group: Members
Member No.: 7510

QUOTE (The Onyxmizer @ Oct 19 2007, 04:55 PM)
I think this is going to be the final straw for the FDA to pull DXM. Now they could just add it to the warning due to the apparent infrequency, but this still doesn't look god for us.

STOCK PILE!

No, if anything, just instruct parents (you know, maybe with a warning label) to NOT GIVE DRUGS TO BABIES.

Oh wait, they're doing that now

"In August, federal health officials recommended the "consult your physician" advice to parents on the labels of cold and cough medicines aimed at young children be replaced by a warning not to use the medications in children under 2 unless directed to do so by a health care provider.

I don't know. I don't plan on having kids, but if I had an infant, especially knowing what I know about DXM and other OTC drugs, I wouldn't put that shit in them. Not unless maybe a doctor prescribed them something because they were really fucked up somehow.

--------------------
""The universe is shaped exactly like the Earth: If you go straight long enough you end up where you were"" - Isaac Brock

20 replies since Oct 18 2007, 02:27 PM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
<< Back to DXM-related News

© 2000-2007 Dextroverse Inc.

Site developed by Void

Site redesign by Væ§ølis

Forum Skin & Designs by PeoplesMind