Server: irc.dextroverse.org
Ports: 6667 or 7000 SSL: 6697 or 9999
Room: #dextroverse

DV IRC How-To || mIRC Chat Link
Dextroverse Donations!
$45.00$100.00
Our goal is $100.00 in monthly donations to pay for the server costs
We currently have $45.00 per month.
Donate $5.00/month via PayPal || Full Donation Information || Make a One-Time Donation
Incriminating Pictures & Your Safety! || DV Donations Budget Announcement!
Be a part of the Dextroverse DXM Community!
Registration is free and only takes a moment!
Choose a Username and Password, Login, Write a Short 200-Word Introduction, and Join the Community!

- Gain Access to 15+ Member Only Forums!
- Be able to Reply and Post New Topics!
- Comment on Latest DXM News!
- Access to a Private Messenger!
- Access to your own Control Panel!
- Be able to create your own Profile!
- Set your own options of how to view the forums!
- Use Many More Member Features!
( Log In | Register )

Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Routinue whimsipic occurance, a neat tale
« Next Oldest | Next Newest » Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
koala infestation... robots
Posted: Aug 23 2008, 06:58 AM

Marsupialian Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 8963

Day starts off at 6:55am I drink Coffee and Orange juice... it is raining massiveness outside and because I enjoy this sound/smell of (heavy thunderstorms in the Midwest) so much that I opt to sleep in, which is rare for me, although I wake up early and allow myself a ridiculous amount of time to get ready in the morning so i have time to spare.

... Arrive at school quite wet, then run into the locker room and put on dry clothes and wrap my wet shirt and shorts in a towel. Then walking to class I look out the window recalling plans I had to go running at the arboretum that after noon, which is likely flooded by now (although it does clear up later).

Several hours later after eating a hardy lunch of Italian sausage style soy product with bun and white cheese slice/ a fruit bowl of cherries, plums, nectarines, and orange/ two slices of communal pizza I felt like tonight I might dine on Max Strength and Simply Orange, this turned out to be the case.

5:00p I take my first dose (3-4oz) some time before five and sat down to watch a documentary on "life after people" on my computer while playing hive, then scrabble after which we almost went to see a movie but to no avail (timing). I get obnoxiously lost in this documentary interrupting bowl and game turn rotation. It was simply too fascinating. I fail twice to convince that running in the woods is still a decent idea since it is now dry and that I am in suitable condition to do so.

7:44p: All she really wants (after the movie plan fails) is movie theater popcorn (and will settle for microwave)... and Tetris Worlds (ps2 vs mode). So we trek to the corner market to get supplies, pop corn, 6-pack of orange spritzer, carton of silk chocolate soy milk. I had taken another dose (4oz) and there was most undue skepticism as to if I should be allowed in public.

...This walk was refreshing and euphoric; once again letting my sinuses fill with rain musk like the morning. I am surprised at how well I am managing the nausea without benedryl and nearly 8 oz in me to boot. This is a welcome change.

After the previously mentioned activities I gave a chemically enhanced upper/lower back/butt massage to the girl before she went to bed. This has become a sort of customary ritual with dxm use and she even buys it for me sometimes just because I give better rubs on dxm. I get into a very enthusiastic state of trance and close my eyes and see things I can't remember, it is the most mutually beneficial activities I can imagine (outside of sea anome and clown fish).

9:40p I imbibe the last of my fluid (4oz) and chase with calcium fortified orange juice, as before. Then I told myself I could take a nice sit and smoke at the computer before going to explore my thoughts on the couch.... this is when I fell into the techno mind trap that robbed me of a decent amount of time to manifest a most elaborate and memorable fabric of wind webs. I kinda feel like i got distracted by the game room on the way into the most interesting show ever.

...A lot of that interesting stuff happened but I was so wound up in computer activities that I couldn't focus on the trip and I missed my window to create an alternate reality or become a complex omnistructure.

6:30a I am still riding it out and reflecting on the whole of the experience. It was definitely premature as I had actually taken (less dxm) half an 8oz last Friday with a bottle of gels and became a forest, being able to experience itself subjectively... flying through air and liquid and growing. It was incredible and left me with a sense of dxm-awe that contributed to the initiative thoughts leading to this weekends blunderful distraction.

As far as rainy days go, it was superb, and after a nap I will probably draw the rest of the day away, if the computer isn't too distracting.

edit: various spelling fixes

This post has been edited by koala infestation... robots on Aug 24 2008, 02:36 PM

--------------------

ltimmy
Posted: Aug 24 2008, 12:49 AM

Dextroverse Guru

Group: Members Plus
Member No.: 4628

become a complex omnistructure.

Ohh, that's beautiful and correct. Perfect wording. You rock.

--------------------
zzz

http://www.psychotropical.com/ad_rev.shtml
http://www.psychotropical.com/maois_full.shtml

http://liveforevernow.com

1 replies since Aug 23 2008, 06:58 AM Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

<< Back to Trip Reports

© 2000-2007 Dextroverse Inc.

Site developed by Void

Site redesign by Væ§ølis

Forum Skin & Designs by PeoplesMind