The Dextroverse

Old

A thousand hands...

Posted Today at 07:55 PM by Maabus

The city by the salt lake lies in my field of view while memories of rainbowland, new mexico superimpose themselves on a different layer...

how did this happen? i got a fuckin job here at some asian diner, all classy and shit, the only chinky motherfucker working in a restaurant where the servers are white and female, while the kitchen staff is mexican and male... it should be amusing.

if i don't hold this job, i might as well give up and die. i need money. all these...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2 Comments 0
Old

Just an update...

Posted Today at 07:13 PM by Manifesting_Disturbances

So shit's been good getting ready to go to Cedar point with the misses Aug 4-5 and just been hanging out lately and working, Not much more then that. Gotta see my probation officer This monday, Hopefully he doesn't want a urine sample.

Tonight Shamanix is coming over and we're going to be drinking and just hanging out.

Exciting huh?

FUCK YOU.
Imma muthafukkin g
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3 Comments 0
Old

I get by with a little help from my friends.

Posted Today at 04:17 PM by disco pig

I get high with a little help from my friends.

we are alone, individuals facing the infinite without ever having made the choice to. we're given life with no regards to whether we want it at all. we're pushed out into this chaos and forced to deal (while not having any cards).

when I was younger, I could not understand who would be so cruel as to bring a child into this world. I raged against my mother for her decision.

It was a long time that my fury...
st0ned fox
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23 Comments 0
Old

keep your temper

Posted Yesterday at 12:50 PM by MURMURMAID

“You!” said the Caterpillar contemptuously. “Who are you?

Which brought them back again to the beginning of the conversation. Alice felt a little irritated at the caterpillar’s making such very short remarks, and she drew herself up and said, very gravely, “I think you ought to tell me who you are, first.”

“Why?” said the Caterpillar. Here was another puzzling question; and as Alice could not think of any good reason, and as the Caterpillar...
eh?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 43 Comments 0
Old

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Posted 07-29-2009 at 11:27 PM by monkey-punk

Thinking with the images of yesterday’s pleasure, thought imagines that you may not have that pleasure tomorrow; so thought engenders fear. Thought tries to sustain pleasure and thereby nourishes fear.

I maintain that truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect
sharp toothed donk horse
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 28 Comments 1