Log in

View Full Version : News>> 2 Kids Die From Overdose Of Cough Syrup

07-20-2003, 07:29 PM
"Police have issued an arrest warrant for the children's father, Robert Raffie Henderson. The 29-year-old Aurora man faces two counts of knowing and reckless child abuse resulting in death and two counts of second-degree assault for drugging them, a spokesman for the district attorney said."

"The coroner's report said that the children died of a combination of pseudoephedrine, acetaminophen and dextromethorphan, ingredients found in many over-the-counter cold cough syrups, including the Smart Choice Night Time Cold Medication which was found in their home."

READ ARTICLE : http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/20028...834/detail.html (http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/2002834/detail.html)

11-14-2003, 03:53 AM
thats kinda sad. :chug: