PDA

View Full Version : REGISTRATION PROBLEMS?

Walkaway
12-02-2008, 02:15 AM
If your account has already been approved, an Admin has to change your user group. We (that's the royal we) frequently get high, forget who we are and collapse in pools of Robo-laden vomit, so there is usually at least somewhat of a wait; we're going to meetings, working the steps and trying to get our lives together. Plz bear with us and keep us in yr prayers.

asta
02-20-2009, 09:46 PM
admins aren't around 24/7, some of us have very busy lives. i come a couple times a week and check that section. in the last 20 minutes, i activated 18 accounts. patience, grasshoppers. :)

khrmax
05-09-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't want to be a jumpy grasshopper, but as a grasshopper, I can't help it. Review my essay! :crazy:

nigtv
05-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by khrmax@May 9 2009, 04:59 PM
I don't want to be a jumpy grasshopper, but as a grasshopper, I can't help it. Review my essay! :crazy:
Trust me, we will get to your essay, and anyone elses essay, as soon as we can. If you, or anyone else, has posted an essay, you've done all you can for us to approve you as soon as possible.

nigtv
01-08-2010, 03:41 PM
If you are able to log in, you can use the IRC CHAT link at the top of the page, if you are not, you can ask for help in #entrance on irc.dextroverse.org