View Full Version : Police Warning: Beware new teen party drug

drdªv€
03-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Police: Beware new teen party drug
THE ENQUIRER

The Indiana State Police issued this warning today:

Parents should be aware of a new “party” drug being used by teenagers. Dearborn County Hospital Emergency Room records confirmed five overdose cases involving teens over the weekend involving an over the counter drug called Coricidin HBP cough and cold medication.

Teens refer to this drug as Triple C and according to the Indiana Poison Control Center the effects of this drug can last six hours or longer depending upon the dosage.

An overdose can cause hallucinations, toxic psychosis (stupor or coma), serious cardiac problems, and on rare occasions, it can also cause seizures. By using this drug teens are seeking a “high” or the altered mental state that comes with taking certain substances.

This drug can be easily obtained by teens simply because it can be purchased at any grocery store or other business that sells over the counter medications and does not require a prescription.

Parents should talk to their children about the dangers of substance abuse including seemingly harmless over the counter medications. If someone you know exhibits any of the above symptoms, medical treatment should be sought immediately.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0064/1056/COL02 (http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070319/NEWS01/303190064/1056/COL02)

Jim Lahey
03-19-2007, 04:48 PM
True story kids: I live in Indiana and have dexed for about 5 years..I always bought my dxm in a town about 10 minutes from mine..After buying it there for a few years Wal-Mart notified the IN state police..I was in high school at the time and was buying it on my free periods, still technically on school time..

Here comes the shit:
Walking out of wal-mart after buying some gels, a civilian dressed state police officer grabs me by the arm and stops me..He says, we've been watching you buy this stuff for a long time..Me: Ok, am I breaking any laws? Him: sorta stutters around and says well no..

Then he gives me a super long "robo-tripping lecture..I finally interupt and say can I go now? He says yes, but we will be watching you.. :crazy:

Long story short..The state police would call my school a couple times a week..I shit you not they told my vice principal that I was, "The robo king of Indiana". Then the state police hooked up with the local pigs and harassed me at my job..They even would talk to my boss..Little did the swine know, my boss was my uncle..He told them to stop harassing me..

That was about three years ago..Sorry I just had to get that off my chest..

Undefined
03-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by ranger_rick@Mar 19 2007, 03:48 PM
True story kids: I live in Indiana and have dexed for about 5 years..I always bought my dxm in a town about 10 minutes from mine..After buying it there for a few years Wal-Mart notified the IN state police..I was in high school at the time and was buying it on my free periods, still technically on school time..

Here comes the shit:
Walking out of wal-mart after buying some gels, a civilian dressed state police officer grabs me by the arm and stops me..He says, we've been watching you buy this stuff for a long time..Me: Ok, am I breaking any laws? Him: sorta stutters around and says well no..

Then he gives me a super long "robo-tripping lecture..I finally interupt and say can I go now? He says yes, but we will be watching you.. :crazy:

Long story short..The state police would call my school a couple times a week..I shit you not they told my vice principal that I was, "The robo king of Indiana". Then the state police hooked up with the local pigs and harassed me at my job..They even would talk to my boss..Little did the swine know, my boss was my uncle..He told them to stop harassing me..

That was about three years ago..Sorry I just had to get that off my chest..
Damn dude, that's fucking nuts. It's sick how little police officers actually have to do. They've turned to monitoring anyone looking for self-knowledge.

jaytown
03-20-2007, 02:20 AM
Here comes the shit:
Sound like the cop had no justifacation for detaining you. In specific, Grabbing your arm and with no legal reason to detain you

I talk to a lawyer for free on this. Make a journal of the insident and about all the calls to your school about this and also if they called your work. Note the date and time of each inident. If it gets to court, have your lawyer get a court ordered subpoena from THE WALMART CAMERA'S of where it happened. You can count on having wal-mart record everything but the toilet in the bathroom. :) Also subpeona the PHONE RECORDS of the police calling your school and work.

Be sure to maintain your journal. This will get the police where it hurts. The police aren't going to suspect you can get evidence on them until it's to late.

The police are only harrassing you because your propably a kid and they think they can get away with it. If they feel that a kid IS GOING TO CAUSE A STINK, THEY WOULDN'T FUCK WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. The police only fuck with the weakest link. Like on how bully's in school only fuck with poeple that won't respond back.

Here's a link to get FREE lawyer advice and they will take your case and SUE THEM, if the lawyer thinks you got a good case. Any lawyer worth there skill will take, if they think they can win.

Here's some Indiana's lawyer links. I'm going to guess civil law, police misconduct.

http://www.onlinelawyersource.com/criminal...misconduct.html (http://www.onlinelawyersource.com/criminal_law/police_misconduct.html)
choose your state - Indiana - then choose county

Use a phone book

Also

Police misconduct is not merely a problem, it is illegal. The most well-known example of police misconduct is police brutality, but this is only one way the public can be victimized. Police misconduct also includes accepting bribes, improper search and seizure, harassment and racism in law enforcement. Police misconduct violates the oath of peace officers and their responsibilities as public servants. Victims of police misconduct can be wrongfully convicted of crimes, lose property and freedom, and face social stigmatization. Police misconduct also creates distrust between police and the public they are meant to protect.

Police misconduct often goes uncorrected because people do not understand their rights as citizens. Prevention of police misconduct by an informed public can avert violence, wrongful convictions, and abuse of authority. In general, police misconduct is the exception-most police officers are law-abiding citizens, but when police misconduct does occur, police departments often fail to address the problem in the appropriate manner. Police misconduct is therefore encouraged by the lack of risk to the officer involved.

Reporting police misconduct a step towards ending this abuse of power. If you have been a victim of police misconduct, you have legal grounds to protest your mistreatment. An attorney familiar with laws governing police misconduct can review your case and help you decide how to proceed.

Fight the police useing the Indiana Law as your weapon of choice. :nitin:
And to harrass the police legally and get money, Get a lawyer. Cops are scared of lawyers, lawsuits, bad media press, evidence against bad cops, and MOST IMPORTANT "COURT"

Feel free to go back to Walmart and get your products. It'll effect the police more then it'll effect you. Just make sure you have nothing illegal on you when your in public or at school, or in your locker at school

Also

That was about three years ago..
I don't think you passed the statues of limitaion!!!!!!!!!!, Your Uncle would be a great witness and help prove your case. Subpeona your Vice Principal to court too. The Vice Principal won't risk losing his job to lie in court and he'll probably be too scared to think about trying. The police aren't allowed to keep calling your school about you when you have commited no crime that can be proven or have broken any school rules. That's simple harrassment right there!! You got phone records, walmart camera's to prove the police grabed your arm and detained you for a short period and your uncle too.

Jim Lahey
03-20-2007, 08:30 AM
I appreciate your support, but as I said this was three years ago..I'm in college now and they no longer harass me...

rabit
03-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Here comes the shit:

Then he gives me a super long "robo-tripping lecture..I finally interupt and say can I go now? He says yes, but we will be watching you.. crazy.gif

Long story short..The state police would call my school a couple times a week..I shit you not they told my vice principal that I was, "The robo king of Indiana". Then the state police hooked up with the local pigs and harassed me at my job..They even would talk to my boss..Little did the swine know, my boss was my uncle..He told them to stop harassing me.

That is terrible. Sucks you had to go through that type of experience. Cops overstepping their bounds acting out authoritarian; which our gov. is not supposed to be. Dirty, Dirty be sure to smudge.

The robo king of indiana thing is pretty funny though !

tweek`
03-20-2007, 12:09 PM
cops are pricks.
they are worthless ignorant jocks who didn't learn anything in high school because they were 100% sure that they would get college scholarships and could go on being professional retards and living the rich life.
Well life fucked them hard for their stupidity so they wanna take it out on everybody else. power-tripping on their authority.
Instead of protecting and serving, they would rather hurt the innocent.
I'm gathering character witnesses right now for my upcoming trial.
On St. Patrick's day I was walking down my own street to a friends house, little did i know the pigs were staking out her house because they thought her parents were selling methadone...
So they picked me out to torture, said they were just having fun.
Cuffed me, arrested me without reading me my rights, kicked the living shit out of me while cuffed, all the while I'm still coming off a dxm bender and id had a couple drinks so i couldn't feel anything.
I was rather belligerent towards them, asking them if there was a breeze or perhaps an infant was trying to take me down with a pillow as they continued to hit me in the stomach and even the face which broke two of the teeth i had recently had crowned.. but that was their biggest mistake, i am currently having dental reconstruction done, so i have x-rays that were just 1 week old showing the drastic difference.
I have a circuit court judge, two respected teachers, a and a paramedic willing to testify on my behalf.
I will make these fuckers pay for what they did to me.
They even made me handle a gun so my prints would be on it then said "hahahaha, how stupid are you? you just killed somebody, retard!"
"this is how we have fun... if you were a cop, you'd do it too, because it's fun as hell!"
I tried to explain to them that i wasn't drunk, my speech was impaired because of all the dental work i had done recently and i hadn't had time to adjust my tongue accordingly.
They didn't care... they just wanted to beat the shit out of me to get their jollies off. They told me at one point to take off, to run and it was my only chance, so id better take it.. I refused because I knew they were fucking with me, so they pulled a gun on me and threatened to blow my brains out.
I told them if they wanted to take the cuffs off, i would gladly kick their faces in in a fair fight.
they considered this resisting arrest, obstruction of justice, and threatening an officer.
I said I would sue them, they laughed at me and said it was my word against theirs.
Well my words are a hell of a lot more carefully chosen.
Because I'm not a complete fucking retard.
This is the second time I've had to take a beating by some egocentric retarded fucks with god complexes and badges.

start
03-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Everybody hates cops until they need them.

Jim Lahey
03-20-2007, 05:45 PM
I don't hate all cops, only crooked ones..Also, the ones who overstep their boundaries..