View Full Version : pure dxm made illegal in Illinois

Migbee
05-29-2006, 11:52 PM
Drug found in pure form of cough remedy banned

Published May 26, 2006

SPRINGFIELD -- Gov. Rod Blagojevich signed into law Thursday a bill banning the sale of the pure form of a drug commonly found in over-the-counter cough medicines.

The law would make illegal to sell, possess, deliver or distribute dextromethorphan, known as DXM, unless it was obtained through a prescription or an over-the-counter medicine, such as Robitussin, which contains acceptable doses of the drug, Blagojevich said.

The law, which takes effect immediately, arose from the September 2003 death of an Illinois State University student who overdosed on DXM bought in pure form over the Internet, according to a statement from the governor's office.

"The idea that kids can go on line and easily get their hands on a dangerous drug is appalling," Blagojevich said.

DXM, used to get a high or feel hallucinogenic effects, also can cause confusion and dizziness to vomiting and rapid heart beat, according to the Partnership for a Drug-Free America Web site. DXM is also known as "skittles," "robo" or "Triple C," the partnership site said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/w...ack=1&cset=true (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/west/chi-0605260108may26,1,6036095.story?coll=chi-newslocalwest-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true)

ferk
05-30-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Migbee@May 29 2006, 10:52 PM
Drug found in pure form of cough remedy banned

Published May 26, 2006

SPRINGFIELD -- Gov. Rod Blagojevich signed into law Thursday a bill banning the sale of the pure form of a drug commonly found in over-the-counter cough medicines.

The law would make illegal to sell, possess, deliver or distribute dextromethorphan, known as DXM, unless it was obtained through a prescription or an over-the-counter medicine, such as Robitussin, which contains acceptable doses of the drug, Blagojevich said.

The law, which takes effect immediately, arose from the September 2003 death of an Illinois State University student who overdosed on DXM bought in pure form over the Internet, according to a statement from the governor's office.

"The idea that kids can go on line and easily get their hands on a dangerous drug is appalling," Blagojevich said.

DXM, used to get a high or feel hallucinogenic effects, also can cause confusion and dizziness to vomiting and rapid heart beat, according to the Partnership for a Drug-Free America Web site. DXM is also known as "skittles," "robo" or "Triple C," the partnership site said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/w...ack=1&cset=true (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/west/chi-0605260108may26,1,6036095.story?coll=chi-newslocalwest-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true)
:cry: dude wtf

Karmakaze
05-30-2006, 12:10 AM
DXM is also known as "skittles," "robo" or "Triple C,"

I don't know what's more appauling, the amount of kids dying each week from CCC abuse, or how the media keeps mixing Coriciden and pure DXM together as if they were the exact same thing. :shake:

PeoplesMind
05-30-2006, 05:17 PM
This is a follow-up to this thread http://www.dextroverse.org/forums/index.ph...ST&f=15&t=30993 (http://www.dextroverse.org/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=15&t=30993) which stated that there was a bill in the IL house to make it illegal.

On another note, DXM is also being considered for becoming illegal in it's powdered form in the U.S. Congress--please see DXM Dicussion for that thread.

the answer
05-31-2006, 04:18 PM
This source says that the law will take affect immediatley, however the illinois state governemnt site says it wont take affect untill jan. 1, 2007.
House Bill 4300 imposes stiff penalties on offenders who possess, sell, or attempt to sell dextromethorphan that is not received as a prescription or in an over-the-counter form – for instance, its pure form sold over the internet. Possession of DXM alone is a Class 4 felony punishable by 1-3 years in prison. The sale or possession with intent to sell is a Class 2 felony punishable by 3-7 years in prison. The legislation, effective January 1, 2007, passed unanimously in both chambers of the General Assembly.
http://www.illinois.gov/PressReleases/Show...D=2&RecNum=4922 (http://www.illinois.gov/PressReleases/ShowPressRelease.cfm?SubjectID=2&RecNum=4922)

SpiralDarkSeraphim
06-02-2006, 01:15 PM
I don't know what's more appauling, the amount of kids dying each week from CCC abuse, or how the media keeps mixing Coriciden and pure DXM together as if they were the exact same thing.

Even though CCC use is considerably more dangerous than use of pure DXM, especially in high doses...DXM alone has actually caused deaths.

Still sucks that they are starting to crack down on the pure DXM powder, I've only even tried it once.

Charos
06-03-2006, 06:58 AM
It's a shame, though I'm not the least surprised. Thankfully I'm in Canada, and with Robitussin CoughGel's around it doesn't really matter. I can go without the kickass flavor of Robert's "psychedelic booze" dancing on my tongue :P

jaytown
06-05-2006, 09:43 AM
this law isn't going to make a difference. As of january 1, 2007 there will be a new blackmarket drug to profit from: good job illinois :thumbsup: I think illinois, should enforce the actual laws that they already have instead of keep making new laws.

Xvall
06-06-2006, 05:45 AM
I never got to try it and now I never well thanks to my asshat of a governer. I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH YOUR NIECE MR. BLAGOJEVICH AND SHE'S DUMB AS HELL. (True story.)

trixieann
06-06-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah this article is a little bit troubling. It made me go out and buy a huge stash again before it's illegal here too... lol....

~trixieann~

Migbee
06-09-2006, 01:41 PM
plenty of people die from aspirin. as a matter of fact i know a few people who have taken a bunch of aspirin in hopes of death.

dxm is only illegal because it makes you think outside the box, not because its actually more dangerous than anything.

Phantasm
06-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Migbee@Jun 9 2006, 12:41 PM

dxm is only illegal because....
Not yet, sir! We must not fight this war in vain!

$H@P3$HYFTR3
06-11-2006, 01:08 PM
they did this to acid as well, and STILL cigs and booze run rampant, and same with eww mcnasty rugged pharmies. for every trippy pharmie out there, a cool billion are created that suck tha nuts off dustbunnies, like opiates, speedies, and antipsychotics, to name a few. oh well, you can tax pharmies cuz theyre whipped up in labs, but you cant do a damn thing bout plants! all it takes is one seed to start a revolution. one seeds equals many more plants, and seeds can stay dormant yet active for aeons. a seed could be on a stoners car floor for a decade and someday they sell tha car, and it gets driven for another five years, until some other burnout cleans tha car one day, finds tha seeds, plants it and BINGO! free herbal medecine. fuck you, medical companies. you cant compete with tha eternal laws of the universe. you can only try in vain.....hehe...ha HAHAHA!!! (cough cough)

Monoliath
06-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by atomic_revolution@Jun 11 2006, 12:08 PM
they did this to acid as well, and STILL cigs and booze run rampant, and same with eww mcnasty rugged pharmies. for every trippy pharmie out there, a cool billion are created that suck tha nuts off dustbunnies, like opiates, speedies, and antipsychotics, to name a few. oh well, you can tax pharmies cuz theyre whipped up in labs, but you cant do a damn thing bout plants! all it takes is one seed to start a revolution. one seeds equals many more plants, and seeds can stay dormant yet active for aeons. a seed could be on a stoners car floor for a decade and someday they sell tha car, and it gets driven for another five years, until some other burnout cleans tha car one day, finds tha seeds, plants it and BINGO! free herbal medecine. fuck you, medical companies. you cant compete with tha eternal laws of the universe. you can only try in vain.....hehe...ha HAHAHA!!! (cough cough)
Wow.

Well said man... :thumbsup:

Sabiancym
06-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Hmm not til Jan 1? I live in IL.......*runs to buy as much as as possible*

Not a major deal for me, I live in Chicago, I'll just head to the southside streets and stand at a corner. Gimme 10 mins and I'll find a truckload of anything.

Kalu
06-16-2006, 04:48 AM
dxm is only illegal because it makes you think outside the box, not because its actually more dangerous than anything

Yeah man the man is supressing our right to write on the face of god man. It's sick man, the whole system..where's the liberty...i met the governor .... he was high as a shitbox kite in a slipstream , on the cocaine columbiania...

levomethorphan
06-21-2006, 12:53 AM
According to some people on this board, DXM powder was already illegal in all 50 states, so this law is a bit redundant, no? :sly:

Walkaway
06-21-2006, 12:25 PM
According to some people on this board
Who?

DXM powder was already illegal in all 50 states
Distribution of DXM powder was technically illegal before as distribution of medication without a license, I think. I don't think possession was covered.

so this law is a bit redundant, no?
Lots of states have their own drug laws in addition to the federal drug laws, so such redundancy is not unheard of in "the system."

the answer
06-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by jaytown@Jun 5 2006, 08:43 AM
this law isn't going to make a difference. As of january 1, 2007 there will be a new blackmarket drug to profit from: good job illinois :thumbsup: I think illinois, should enforce the actual laws that they already have instead of keep making new laws.
DO you people think that there is actually going to be much of a blackmarket for this drug?

$H@P3$HYFTR3
06-21-2006, 07:22 PM
i dont think much of a blackmarket will occur for this, but then again, you can get ibogaine if you look hard enough, which is a drug that i dont think anyone in tha history of tha world has done recreationally. not to mention, has a little legal issue EVER stopped anyone? it doesnt stop murderers, rapists, drug users, drug dealers, thieves, bums, con artists, goat fuckers, etc.... a law is just words. tha reality comes from the experience of tha act. if i was gonna kill someone, i wouldnt be scared of tha law. id first be concerned with how im gonna stay untraceable, then what karmic consequences id have to deal with for taking a life. but a law, by no means, is efficient anymore to stop anyone from doing anything. i think were at a point in history where laws are eventually going to become obsolete as people begin to wake up and realize tha connection between their actions and the outcomes, then theyll start acting in accordance to the outcomes they wanna see. tha law cant be everywhere all tha time, and even when it is, nobody is on its side. its gonna fail. its inevitable. but i can see vigilante style people witnessing a murder and annihilating tha killer. ive done shit like this before. i seen a dude tryin to stab my friend so i pulled out some nunchaku and swung as hard as i could at tha attackers face, probly saved my friends life, put tha kid in tha hospital, and taught the attacker a valuable lesson about fuckin around violently. an tha cops were tryin to find me for it, but due to my craftiness and untrackability, they were never able to. theyd stop me and ask if they knew where *name deleted* (me) was. id give em false clues. or theyd follow me around and id walk all normal but then id pull some ninja shit after i turned a corner and just disappear, leaving em wondering what tha fuck. and they didnt even no what happened. they "heard" that there was a fight and that they had to talk to both involved, plus witnesses. what would thatve solved? tha fight still woulda happened and nobody woulda got punished? why do they even waste their time? i wish theyd actually focus on real criminals. if they seen tha battle, theydve probly rooted for me. they even kno that tha kid i attacked was a huge drug dealer, and all around scumbag, a rapist, etc...and they still have tha sack to try to find me. foolish. not only that, ive had people break into my house tryin to get ten bux off my friend with weapons, and our clan thrashed em up, only to have em flee. then they came back sixty deep with guns and shit tryin to fight. so we call tha cops, and go out and fight with these fux until cops arrive. so tha clan defeats all these people, and tha ones that are still conscious flee into tha night. cops come FOUR hours later, and arrest nobody. many people are still on tha scene. and many are known criminals, theres broken windows, doors torn off tha hinges, guns on tha lawn, and they dont do shit. my brother and i got broken into AGAIN and attacked in our sleep by a crew of goons. they do mad property damage and leave, cops come three hours later. theyre station is right down tha road. for all they kno we coulda been killed by then. cops find tha kids, also known scumfuckers, and dont do a damn thing. no wonder people say fuck tha police. im sure if they heard we had some pot on tha scene they woulda TELEPORTED over to make some arrests on everyone for being anywhere near tha plant, but violence, they just dont seem to care. this is why my clan all carries ninja weapons like stars, nuns, swords, bostaffs, whatnot. cuz we kno were the only ones we can count on. someday tha world will run itself. and tha longer they stay neglectful, tha sooner that happens. people will just get sick of it and then ignore em.

levomethorphan
06-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Walkaway@Jun 21 2006, 11:25 AM
According to some people on this board
Who?

DXM powder was already illegal in all 50 states
Distribution of DXM powder was technically illegal before as distribution of medication without a license, I think. I don't think possession was covered.

so this law is a bit redundant, no?
Lots of states have their own drug laws in addition to the federal drug laws, so such redundancy is not unheard of in "the system."
Who? I forget the exact members, but it tends to be the same people that think it is illegal to be high on a drug without a specific law that says so, and the people who blatantly overestimate the scope of the Patriot Act.

Under Federal law (Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act), distribution of DXM as a chemical is not illegal. It is only illegal if distributed in interstate commerce as a drug. All the suppliers I am familiar with are clearly distributing DXM as a fine chemical. They make no claims about medical utility, the powder is not packaged in a way that would suggest use as a drug, and some require a signed statement clearly stating the purchaser's intent of the use of the chemical.

Before GHB became a Schedule I drug in 2000, it was freely sold in chemical supply houses even though there was an FDA ban on GHB dating back from 1990. The reason GHB was legal to distribute was that it was being distributed as a chemical and not a drug. The same applies for DXM.

The redundancy part was the punchline of my joke. I know every crime has about ten laws applicable to it.

Walkaway
06-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Under Federal law (Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act), distribution of DXM as a chemical is not illegal. It is only illegal if distributed in interstate commerce as a drug. All the suppliers I am familiar with are clearly distributing DXM as a fine chemical. They make no claims about medical utility, the powder is not packaged in a way that would suggest use as a drug, and some require a signed statement clearly stating the purchaser's intent of the use of the chemical.
I wasn't referring to its distribution as a chemical by legitimate chemical supply houses and the somewhat dubious resellers, but to its explicit distribution as a drug that fucks you up by persons selling it in the recreational drug community as such.

JayMark
06-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by atomic_revolution@Jun 21 2006, 06:22 PM
i dont think much of a blackmarket will occur for this, but then again, you can get ibogaine if you look hard enough, which is a drug that i dont think anyone in tha history of tha world has done recreationally. not to mention, has a little legal issue EVER stopped anyone? it doesnt stop murderers, rapists, drug users, drug dealers, thieves, bums, con artists, goat fuckers, etc.... a law is just words. tha reality comes from the experience of tha act. if i was gonna kill someone, i wouldnt be scared of tha law. id first be concerned with how im gonna stay untraceable, then what karmic consequences id have to deal with for taking a life. but a law, by no means, is efficient anymore to stop anyone from doing anything. i think were at a point in history where laws are eventually going to become obsolete as people begin to wake up and realize tha connection between their actions and the outcomes, then theyll start acting in accordance to the outcomes they wanna see. tha law cant be everywhere all tha time, and even when it is, nobody is on its side. its gonna fail. its inevitable. but i can see vigilante style people witnessing a murder and annihilating tha killer. ive done shit like this before. i seen a dude tryin to stab my friend so i pulled out some nunchaku and swung as hard as i could at tha attackers face, probly saved my friends life, put tha kid in tha hospital, and taught the attacker a valuable lesson about fuckin around violently. an tha cops were tryin to find me for it, but due to my craftiness and untrackability, they were never able to. theyd stop me and ask if they knew where *name deleted* (me) was. id give em false clues. or theyd follow me around and id walk all normal but then id pull some ninja shit after i turned a corner and just disappear, leaving em wondering what tha fuck. and they didnt even no what happened. they "heard" that there was a fight and that they had to talk to both involved, plus witnesses. what would thatve solved? tha fight still woulda happened and nobody woulda got punished? why do they even waste their time? i wish theyd actually focus on real criminals. if they seen tha battle, theydve probly rooted for me. they even kno that tha kid i attacked was a huge drug dealer, and all around scumbag, a rapist, etc...and they still have tha sack to try to find me. foolish. not only that, ive had people break into my house tryin to get ten bux off my friend with weapons, and our clan thrashed em up, only to have em flee. then they came back sixty deep with guns and shit tryin to fight. so we call tha cops, and go out and fight with these fux until cops arrive. so tha clan defeats all these people, and tha ones that are still conscious flee into tha night. cops come FOUR hours later, and arrest nobody. many people are still on tha scene. and many are known criminals, theres broken windows, doors torn off tha hinges, guns on tha lawn, and they dont do shit. my brother and i got broken into AGAIN and attacked in our sleep by a crew of goons. they do mad property damage and leave, cops come three hours later. theyre station is right down tha road. for all they kno we coulda been killed by then. cops find tha kids, also known scumfuckers, and dont do a damn thing. no wonder people say fuck tha police. im sure if they heard we had some pot on tha scene they woulda TELEPORTED over to make some arrests on everyone for being anywhere near tha plant, but violence, they just dont seem to care. this is why my clan all carries ninja weapons like stars, nuns, swords, bostaffs, whatnot. cuz we kno were the only ones we can count on. someday tha world will run itself. and tha longer they stay neglectful, tha sooner that happens. people will just get sick of it and then ignore em.
Wow man I read it all and it touched me right! I told you, the USA is becoming a police state. The New World Order is trying to arise!

Resist. Never surrender.

Xvall
06-26-2006, 06:28 AM
Did I mention that I went to school with his cousin (Don't know why I was thinking Niece, correction) and that she was dumb as hell?

Dexter the Meth Orphan
06-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Not the first state to be pissed about DXM...It was my home state prior to having joined the service way back when. Hell, Walgreens and walmart were my go to only 5 months ago when home visiting family...and compared to my usual NC buying grounds I was shocked to see the drug already being carded for.

Sabiancym
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
NEW INFO!!! Straight from me in Illinois.

Every store I buy from now requires you to be 18 to purchase. They ask for your birthdate, but don't check ID's.....some kid ahead of me was under age and they refused service to him.

Thank god I am of legal age.

Xvall
06-28-2006, 02:45 AM
What stores do you go to, and what product are you trying to purchase? This seems to be a case to case basis; I don't think the law (which hasn't even been fully implemented yet?) deals with any sort of OTC laws. Sometimes I'm carded - usually I'm not. At Jewel I can just go to the self-checkout counter and pay for it without dealing with anything, and there is no carding.

Lucid Chicanery
06-28-2006, 09:42 PM
As I have just read about this particular topic for the first time, after an admitedly all too long break from coming to the DV(much less posting..), the only response that really told me anything I didn't already know, or have a good idea about was the response by atomic revolution. The one about the current American police state, basically. But it seemed more than just that, to me anyway, in that it was his intensely personal, and unjustifiably unfair, experience with the police in a more likely than not 'bad part of town'. I've lived close enough to the said part of town where I live. And visited my friends, stayed for extended periods, and have never experienced, let alone heard of from anyone I know around here being that fucking neglected by police.

Obviously, since atomic is posting on this board, he at least has/does dabble with drugs. Even so, as this should be the case with all/nearly everyone here - have you experinced or witnessed more or less firsthand this kind of insanity by an already disrespected national police force (America, I'm assuming, is where this guy is from, as am I)?

Knowing some specifics of police neglect, for lack of a better term, make me even more outraged that I already was about the issue. Please tell me I (and apparently Jaymark, who already responded to that post) am not alone on this?

And Rill, no, I'm not even going to consider Centerville as my home anymore... as I don't live there at all at this point... haha.

the answer
07-04-2006, 03:54 PM
does anyone know what the penalty for distribution is right now? (person to person).

vapor
07-05-2006, 06:24 PM
such as Robitussin, which contains acceptable doses of the drug, Blagojevich said.

even dextromethorphan in pure, powder form can be used to treat a cough. So long as you have a good scale to accuratly measure your dose. Any substance can be taken in whats considered "unacceptable doses", even acetamenophen.

It must hurt alot when they talk out their ass so often. Maybe we should send em' a nice tube of Preperation H.

drunkmonk
07-16-2006, 10:37 PM
not moved....yet.

drunkmonk
07-16-2006, 10:38 PM
im a fuck up its on the homepage lmao

dalecooper
07-17-2006, 06:22 PM
i'm unclear on the current status

correct me if i'm wrong

- it's now become illegal to sell - meaning I can't sell it to my buddy after i order x number of grams hypothetically

- on Jan 1. it becomes illegal to buy, meaning i need to order 100 grams or more from the online supplier before then?

- or is this just illinois? does it not affect the other states/orders to canada?

the answer
07-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by dalecooper@Jul 17 2006, 05:22 PM
i'm unclear on the current status

correct me if i'm wrong

- it's now become illegal to sell - meaning I can't sell it to my buddy after i order x number of grams hypothetically

- on Jan 1. it becomes illegal to buy, meaning i need to order 100 grams or more from the online supplier before then?

- or is this just illinois? does it not affect the other states/orders to canada?
the law you woud be breaking if you sold dxm to you your friend knowing he was gonna use it to get fucked up would be introducing into interstate commerce a misbranded (not using it for its specified purpose) or something like that.
as of 1/07 in illinois there will be laws against possesion.

levomethorphan
07-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by the answer@Jul 19 2006, 10:42 AM
the law you woud be breaking if you sold dxm to you your friend knowing he was gonna use it to get fucked up would be introducing into interstate commerce a misbranded (not using it for its specified purpose) or something like that.
as of 1/07 in illinois there will be laws against possesion.
That is right. The Federal crime applicable for distributing DXM powder marketed as a drug would be introducing a misbranded drug into Interstate Commerce (21 USC 331), a misdemeanor under the FD&C Act, punishable by up to one year in prison.

However, a casual sale to a friend in your state does not cross state lines, and therefore is not prosecutable under that Federal law, even if it is obvious the DXM is being sold as a drug (The FD&C Act has an interstate commerce nexus requirement, while the Controlled Substances Act does not)

Therefore, for intrastate sales to be illegal, some kind of state law would have to apply. The health code of a particular state may have a law against distributing misbranded drugs. However, if that state does not have such a law, then the distribution is legal. The only route to illegality would be prosecution under an imitation controlled substance law, which would only apply if the DXM was represented to be a controlled substance (such as if the dealer sells DXM powder as imitation PCP)

$H@P3$HYFTR3
07-27-2006, 11:42 AM
heres another fun fact: a detective in chicago was recently charged guilty by tha court for torturing several hundred suspects with various devices like stun guns, electric torture devices, clubs, etc. go here http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stor...burgereport/01/ (http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/burgereport/01/)
for tha story. this shit is fucked. almost everyone i kno has a horror story to tell about tha cops. ive seen too much fucked up shit. how is that shit in any way to serve and protect? that, to me, is to harass and oppress. to suggest anything otherwise is fucked. it makes me cringe to see that cops feel themselves above the law at times. i see em driving with cell phones as they pull someone over for doing tha same thing. i see em speed, use their sirens to avoid red lights, pull crazy traffic moves in whilst not chasing people, ive even seen em take a kid outback of an alley and beat him with billyclubs for saying something disrespectful to them. as authority, it seems they should set a better example for their prey than they do. theyre tha ones we should feel safe around, and in fact i feel safer by myself sometimes. its a cripppling truth to have to face, man. will shit ever change for the better?

i dont seem to get it either with tha drug war. nobody is gonnna stop doing drugs. its a given fact. their just gonna turn to more hardcore ways to get em. violence and black markets will spring up, gangs will expand, and it will further stick tha governments dick up their own ass. i wonder how they cant see this. itd be better to have a country of stoners in peace rather than a country of stoners in war. it seems to just create social chaos and distrust and hatred. perhaps thats what they want, so they can have us distracted from what theyre really doing. notice how the only legal drugs (sans dxm) make you dumber or more ignorant. booz only makes the people i kno a territorial social fool with tha awareness of a treestump and too emotional to do anything of scale. caffeine only seems a bit more useful but the users i kno are irritable and very habit oriented rather than bigger picture oriented.
then theres all them pharmies. i wont even say much about them, except tha pharmieheds i kno have caught fire, fallen off of balconies, and ended up naked in a neightbors house watching tv and eating a stolen yogurt speaking gibrish to themselves. the others are just amotivated and kinda boring and dont do shit. just tha bare minimum to survive. cigs just kill people. think about it: nothing good will ever happen until people get off thier asses and do something. youjust gotta make sure its the right something. cuz there will always be some psychotic fuckbag like terrorists or some other second coming of hitler to try to wrench tha world away from tha light. its up to us to stop that on tha groundscale. just by word of mouth. no huge organization. no public shit. just a secret silent peacefl revolution. no violence unless it is in self defense. just a social change with awareness of the better that we could do. a utopia is not far behind. we just need to let others be and lose self importance as a whole. tolerance and love.t hats all.fuck tha rest. im out.

Dexter the Meth Orphan
08-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by atomic_revolution@Jul 27 2006, 10:42 AM
just a secret silent peacefl revolution
In this revolution, is there an active way to actualy change the problems you see with the world? I know these two posts are off topic, but lets go with this a sec huh?

I agree with the problems you list for the most part, but to be realistic in solving any number of problems, one at a time is key for a flawless execution of planing. There is already a number of groups...known as churches, sinagogs, gangs etc. that do what you are speaking of. Some do things quietly, others not so quietly but they do stand up for what they believe. To solve the problems in you list, quiet simply will not work.

Secret is cool...yeah it gives you goose bumps to think of being an underground problem solver, but our government has more secrets than we ever will combined. Have you ever kept secrets from a partner because they were keeping secrets from you? The entity with more secrets wins quite often because we fear or hate what we can not grasp. In this case, you need to understand the beast and all of it's deep dark secrets to combat it, and I have yet to meet even so much as a politician that can desribe the nature of the government beast.

To win in life is often looked at as to defeat the competition or to acheive what you sought out to. What helps from time to time however is to look at winning or acheiving as having made it through another day. Parts of the US are rough, no doubt, but we have it SO much better than some might think.

The world can be a shity place, but when life hands you a bucket of shit, you take the god damned thing and be happy to have it...because it is YOUR bucket of shit. You can do any thing you want with it, including getting even with those that piss you off so much.

On topic, I was carded in Mattoon, Charleston, and Pekin IL. in every store I purchased DXM preps in recently. In the Mattoon wal-mart, I was carded at the auto lane, and I asked curiously why I was being carded and received a swift answer from the old lady that was checking my ID and punching in the clearing number. She told me that "younger kids get high off of it somehow", and that I should "be careful buying two at a time of any cough products". I didn't ask why to her second remark, I just plainly said "it sure is amazing what people will do to get high these days". She laughed and said "I hear ya but kids will be kids". See, now this is really nothing to be concerned over as of yet. Where I am at in PA it is REALLY getting strange, in fact I will make a thread soon about what has happened to me in the last 48 hours.

libel
08-11-2006, 09:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Blagojevich

OH NO THE CHRISTIAN ANTI VIDEO GAME COALITION IS ATTACKING DXM AND WALKAWAY BECAUSE OF THE IDEAS PSYCHEDELICS HAD A HAND IN THROUGHOUT THE AGES

YOU ARE A BIG PHARM STRATTERA SOCIALIST!!

:P

greengovernment
08-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by atomic_revolution@Jul 27 2006, 10:42 AM
notice how the only legal drugs (sans dxm) make you dumber or more ignorant.
I am pretty sure you have come off as one of the most idiotic posters I have seen simply because of you inability to type properly.

$H@P3$HYFTR3
08-25-2006, 12:52 AM
wow dude. your response was so ridiculous it doesnt even deserve a real kickback from me, so ill just laugh in your specific direction at your inability to perceive tha quality of what has been said regardless as to the intent of the typists format, contrary to your edjumacation of what is right and what is wrong, not to mention YOU dont even kno how to type properly. so quit bitchin about random shit and actually enjoi life, fokker. have a nice day.

greengovernment
09-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by atomic_revolution@Aug 24 2006, 11:52 PM
wow dude. your response was so ridiculous it doesnt even deserve a real kickback from me
Yeah, don't give me a real "kickback." Is that why you had to edit your post? hahaha