View Full Version : TEEN FACES DWI, DRUG CHARGES IN CRASH

drdĒv€
10-22-2005, 05:39 PM
The 18-year-old driver of a vehicle that went off Willardshire Road Sunday afternoon, hospitalizing two of the four occupants, had allegedly smoked marijuana, used cocaine, ingested eight Coricidin pills and drank alcohol prior to the crash, police said.

The Hamlin Avenue man was charged with driving while intoxicated, operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs, failure to keep right, unreasonable speed, criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.

Further charges could be filed, police said.

The 18-year-old told police that he was southbound on Willardshire Road at about 1:31 p.m. and "all of a sudden the vehicle was crashing in the woods," according to police reports.

The driver and the rear driver's side passenger, a 17-year-old West Falls Road boy, were able to get out of the car and suffered cuts on their faces.

A 19-year-old Center Ridge man and a 17-year-old man suffered head injuries and were semi-conscious in the vehicle when emergency crews arrived. Both were extricated from the vehicle. The 19-year-old was transported to Christ the King Seminary, where he was picked up by Mercy Flight and flown to the Erie County Medical Center. The 17-year-old was taken to the medical center via Rural Metro Ambulance. The driver and the other passenger declined to be taken to a hospital.

Police allegedly found a powdery substance in the center console of the vehicle, along with a $1 bill rolled up with suspected cocaine. The driver allegedly also admitted to owning a glass pipe that was found on the side of the road.

Inside the vehicle, police said they found a glass marijuana smoking pipe, three small plastic bags containing traces of marijuana, and a blue wallet allegedly belonging to the Center Ridge man that contained a cellophane bag with traces of marijuana and an eight-pack of Coricidin pills.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=...id=141126&rfi=6 (http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15422692&BRD=984&PAG=461&dept_id=141126&rfi=6)

greengovernment
10-23-2005, 02:19 AM
I got a DUI about 2 months ago. blew a .049 then a .051

I have 5 wine coolers.

I have been drunk 3 times in my life. Thank you Luck. :nitin:

Chainsaw Bear
10-23-2005, 03:16 AM
Thats Crazy i live like right around where it happened i didnt see anything on the local news

Thrasher316
10-23-2005, 08:20 PM
that makes me mad... driving under the influence is retarded... wouldnt even get in the car with someone whoes had a few drinks let a long all those drugs he mustve been completely fucked....

Nocturne
11-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey green, what's the legal limit for BAL where you live? I only ask because here you have to have a .06 or above to get a DUI.

But yeah, those guys in the article sound like fucking rocket scientists.